Spray tan help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Serene Beauty

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Sorry if this has been asked previously, I did a quick search but couldn't find anything! I have just got my new tanning machine (classic glam by tanning solutions)
I am wanting to get some practice in before my training session and was wandering what do you do with the excess solution left in the cup after a tan. Can you keep it or is it best to get rid of it straight away...
If you keep it do you have to store it any particular way or can you just leave it in the cup of the machine?
Also those of you that spray men - any hints on how to do those that don't shave/wax - I did one this week and it took longer on the legs because of all of the hair and also I wasn't 100% sure of the colour and blend.. any tips would be appreciated!
Thanks x

Don't leave tan in the machine too long as after a week or so it will react and have a green tint!!! Not good lol. Found this out after forgetting to empty before going on holiday! :p

Latest posts

Back