Spray Tan in a can

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am looking for a spray tan in a can, before i commit to buying a machine, i am aware that this is some thing that fake bake currently do, but was wondering if there was anyone else anyone would recommend?

Thank you

Stephanie

x x

sienna x does a spray tan in a can, not sure what its like as i have not tried it but the sienna x spray solution is really nice and i use it as well as a tan.

Tantrick do a Karma simply spray, pm me for details x

I have scrubbed all my tan off ready for my new Tantrick Essence of summer Solution coming on Monday and i look ill.

So i have sprayed my face with Tantrick Karma - Simply spray and i feel loads better... its really good stuff!

xx

I agree with Gemma Tantrick Karma Simply spray is great - I use it every few days to top up my tan and never had to wear foundation - its fab.

Ax

I have used the Sienna x - fab, fab, fab - gives a really good colour with very little spray and the smell is gorgeous - hasn't got that usual tan smell about it. Great packaging to retail to clients also and good profit margin for you.
:)

Hi everyone, I am looking for a spray tan in a can, before i commit to buying a machine, i am aware that this is some thing that fake bake currently do, but was wondering if there was anyone else anyone would recommend?

Thank you

Stephanie

x x

hi Stephanie,
Please PM me your addy and I will happily send you one of our new "Essence of Summer" pump spray items which are for home use....the liquid in these is exactly the same as what is in the pro systems...best regards

Sun Spa do one PM me and I could send you a can to try.

Hi the Fake Bake "spray in a can" was voted top in a "This Morning" trial. Never tried the can myself though.

The new Tantrick 'Essence of Summer' 175ml pump spray is by far the best one i have used... i have used it (for the 1st time) this morning. You don't get a stick or smelly coat on your face... it just feels moisturised!! Also smells gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!

The new Tantrick 'Essence of Summer' 175ml pump spray is by far the best one i have used... i have used it (for the 1st time) this morning. You don't get a stick or smelly coat on your face... it just feels moisturised!! Also smells gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!

OMG you guy's have now done me in and my in box is now overloaded as I am (not that it takes that much to get me into overload :eek:)...we will happily send out samples but all new requests please could you mail [email protected] directly from now on and the girls in the office will happily send you a sample out.

Those that have already sent me a PM have already been delbt with and samples will go out ASAP.

Hoping that this isn't deemed as advertising...just trying to help you guy's out:hug:

Thanks for your understanding and "happy spraytanning"

sienna x does a spray tan in a can, not sure what its like as i have not tried it but the sienna x spray solution is really nice and i use it as well as a tan.

I like this one it gives a good colour and is easy to use!

I just want to say a HUGE thank you to everyone for your fantastic feedback! Lots to consider! x x

Latest posts

Back