Spray Tan Parties / Groups - In Salon ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karren

Reaction score
hi all

ive been reading all the threads i could find on spray tanning parties and they all seem say the same thing - in that you go to their house - just like body shop parties, handbag parties etc

Does anyone offer the parties in salon or in a home salon where they come to you ? if not, is it because of space or other reasons ? I suppose the idea of having it at the clients house is that they can all continue on after we've gone

i work in a room at the back of my house which leads on to my huge decking area - i was thinking in the summer i could offer tanning parties with pimms or something (fairly inexpensive) where the girls sit and chat in the garden and in the winter time i have another area they could use to chat and sit in with hot chocolate etc ?

what do you think ? im have put a few feelers out with my clients and they are quite interested

kx

It sounds like a winner to me .. please keep us updated on how successful it is for you. Its good to get refreshing new ideas.

Thanks for sharing it :hug:

thanks Jen

just bumping this back up

anyone else have any idea, comments or thoughts on this ?

thank you

kx

I see no reason not to offer tanning parties in your house other than they are in your house. Which may effect other members of your family.
If they are having a social get to gether they are going to want to stay a while and you may want them to get sprayed and go_Once women get drinking and chatting you may find them hard to get rid of.

I have done this once when I got started to try it out but I wouldn't want to make a habit of it!

It was for my sister's work friends so she came round to hostess while I was up in my treatment room which really helped. I must admit I was worried about them wanting to stay all night (as I knew I would be tired afterwards) & I think they would have if my sister hadn't had to leave to get back for her babysitter!

You also need to consider what refreshments etc you provide as it all eats into your profit plus you have the extra mess to clear up afterwards!!

I prefer to just turn up at someone elses house without the added organisation involved in hosting it & knowing that you can go home when you're done!

Good luck though - it make work better for you.

thanks for your feedback / thoughts guys

i have a large house and its only me here - so wont affect anyone but me

yeh refreshments i have considered and incorporated into my costs

i think all i can do is try it now and see eh ?!

thank you

kx

Sounds good to me Karren if you don't mind people in your home. However, I can see you joining in on the party and it going on and on and on ...

Good luck!xx:hug:

HI Karren

It sounds good in principal all you can do is give it a whirl. You could put a limit on it say on a leaflet

Tanning Party

from 7.30 - 9pm

£**** per person refreshments and nibbles included.

They pay on entry and their money buys them a tan etc and you don't get a load of there friends coming for no reason other than a free drink?

If you can be firm with your times i can see it taking off. You can even say 'pimms provided or bring your own wine' ???

Sounds like a great idea and should work well if organised correctly,
i like the advise given by Little Angel, this could save a lot of problems on the night :hug:

Latest posts

Back