Spray tan training courses - west mids

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amy_C

Reaction score
Hello

Im new to this site.

I was just wondering if anybody knew of any places in the west midlands that offer spray tan training.
If so would it be possible to give me some details please as im interested in learning how to do it.

Im based in Dudley.

Thanks for your help :)

Amy x

Not sure how close Coventry is but Tonilee does tantrick training PM her hun xx

capital hair and beauty in stourbridge do training as does the one in wolverhampton.

i did mine in redditch with su-do at arrow hair and beauty supplies:hug:

Hello

Im new to this site.

I was just wondering if anybody knew of any places in the west midlands that offer spray tan training.
If so would it be possible to give me some details please as im interested in learning how to do it.

Im based in Dudley.

Thanks for your help :)

Amy x
Hi Amy and welcome to Salon Geek..I am sure you will find and endless supply of helpfull hints from all us Geeks.
If you have a look on the trainers section of our website I am sure you will find someone local to you that can help you out(Lee is a fantastic trainer)
Good luck and once again "welcome"

thank you all for your messages, ive heard the capital isnt very good, have any of you heard this too? ive heard alot about Tantrick so im swaying to learn with them.

This may be a silly question but does it matter who you learn with e.g Tantrick or heavenly bodies or do they use the same method?

Thanks

Amy xx

thank you all for your messages, ive heard the capital isnt very good, have any of you heard this too? ive heard alot about Tantrick so im swaying to learn with them.

This may be a silly question but does it matter who you learn with e.g Tantrick or heavenly bodies or do they use the same method?

Thanks

Amy xx

Hi Amy,
we are all pro's and therefore most brands offer excellent training..

When selecting a company you wish to go with find out as much about the course itself,what acreditation is given (for insurance purposes),which brand is seen by the market place as being a brand which offers good training (the certificate you obtain therefor has a value) and a much missed question...what support is available to you post training.

So the key is to speak to as many companies as you can and then write down all the variouse pro's and con's of each and then make a selection which you think is right..based on the infomation you have obtained.

You have already made a good moove by asking questions on this site:hug:

Always train with the company (brand) you wish to use as there are different techniques specific to each manufacturers equipment and liquid offered.
Hoping this helps
Best regards

Thanks

Amy xx

I have retrained a few girls in the salon i was working in, the training they had was nothing like how i train...

So some company's DO train TOTALLY different to others.

xxx

I have retrained a few girls in the salon i was working in, the training they had was nothing like how i train...

Well you were trained by a FABULOUS trainer!!!!!!:):lol:

Thanks

Amy xx
You wont go far wrong with Tantrick and the trainers are always there for you if you experience any teething problems after the training or have any further questions :hug:

Hi everyone thanks for all your responces, I have been speaking to Tonilee today who does Tantrick training and it does sound really good so I think I have decided who I am going with, its all quite scary though as ive never done it before, and I just hope once Ive brought the kit that I will really get into it and enjoy it?!? xx

Hi everyone thanks for all your responces, I have been speaking to Tonilee today who does Tantrick training and it does sound really good so I think I have decided who I am going with, its all quite scary though as ive never done it before, and I just hope once Ive brought the kit that I will really get into it and enjoy it?!? xx
You will be fine and there is nothing to be scared about at all,
after your training and a practise on a few peeps you will be away earning all that money back and more,
good luck with it all hun

Dont worry Amy I will make it as easy and painless as possible!!! And will give you lots of marketing tips to so you can start to make some money from it!! You will love it!!:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Latest posts

Back