spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharon h

Reaction score
hi all just thought I would share this phone conversation with you, I had this morning.
The lady came to me yesterday for a full body spray tan, when she arrived she wanted to use a disposable bra which was fine. had her spraytan. this morning she contacted me to say the spray tan was lovely the colour was great but she had white boobs!!!! and she was not happy I replied you had a bra on so yes of course they were white etc in the end she said she wished she had not worn a bra but had never had a tan before and now does not like the white area. I have booked her in for a top up on the white area but it makes me laugh when people ring up like that as if I can magically tan her through the bra!!!!!! sorry had to share this with you. :lol: :lol:

Hehe, this made me laugh :lol:

What are people like?! Some people are so silly, of course it wasn't going to tan where she was covered, otherwise, why would you bother getting undressed? I generally advise my clients to go topless unless they are uncomfortable with it, I've seen it all before so I don't care. I'd rather they get a nice even tan.

Hope you aren't giving her the top-up for free, it's her mistake not yours! :smack:

Hahahaha... :lol:

If that was the case we would all get it fully clothed! I would anyway, better than getting my wobbly bits out! hehe...

ha ha I keep laughing to myself I think Im going mad!!!!!!!!!:lol: I think it is so funny what clients come out with.

Ha ha, wear a bra, get a spray tan, have white boobs? No sh*t Sherlock!!!

The white boob thing made me laugh! How silly!:eek:

Sort of opposite to this I just did a spray tan and said "any problems or worries give me a call" and she said "don't worry if it goes wrong I'll just cover up! I thought this was very obliging and sweet!

I have one for you, the best one i have ever been asked yet,
young girl late teens, i asked her to fill out the consult form while i set up,
when she had done this i said
"do you have any questions before i do the tan for you"
she asked
"how long will the tan last"
i replied
"between 4 and 14 days depending on your skin type and after care routine"
she asked
"DONT YOU DO A PERMANENT ONE"
i had to really control myself from laughing out loud but could not help myself from replying
"only if you want me to give you a full body tattoo"
said of course with the sweetest of smiles :lol:
i just love clients that are this naive, they always make me smile.

Latest posts

Back