Spray tanning Big Chested ladies!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnypaws

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am still practising on friends before I go live! Help! One of my friends has a big chest and even when she lifted her arms up they never moved! How do you spray under them? :eek:

xxxx

Before spraying any other part of her torso.. ask the lady to lift her breasts upwards with her finger tips and spray underneath. Once sprayed, ask her to release her bosom and wipe her palms of her hands if you feel you may have got any spray on them. When spraying the tummy area, spray from the brief line upwards stopping slightly short of the boobs so not to over spray that area.

Try not to spray directly into the cleavage area or decollete or you will get this area too wet.

I read somewhere that it works well to use a towel and get the client to lift them up with a towel so she's not touching the bust at all. Haven't tried it myself - but think it sounds like it would work well.

Hi
I always ask, if the lady is large, does she want underneath done. Most say no because it cant be seen anyway but if they do want it done I ask them to lift and do it first before anywhere else. Im quite large myself and never get it done!
Hope this helps!

You can also get your lady to raise her breast with the sides of her arms/elbows...saves the probem with creamed hands on her body,

Becki xxx

Latest posts

Back