Spray Tanning Course in Bristol?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shauna81

Reaction score
Hi all,
I really want to do a spray tanning course but I have searched all over the net and cannot seem to find any courses at all held in Bristol.
Is there anyone on here who is from Bristol or familiar with spray tanning courses held here?
Thanks for your help.

Hi all,
I really want to do a spray tanning course but I have searched all over the net and cannot seem to find any courses at all held in Bristol.
Is there anyone on here who is from Bristol or familiar with spray tanning courses held here?
Thanks for your help.

Tantrick will have someone within your viscinity ... I will pm you with the info. :hug:

Hi all,
Thanks for your help.

Oh you might not know yet how to read your pm's.

This is the link I was sending to you:

We have two trainers one either side of Bristol.

TRAINING :hug:

Thankyou for your help!

Does anyone do Tantrick courses in Belfast?

I think we could arrange it for you .. I would have to find out for you. I know we have a distributor in Belfast.

That would be great thanks.

I will hopefully doing a spray tan workshop in your area in the near future.

There has been a few say they also wanted trained so i will also be holding a training day.

Keep an eye out for more info coming out.

I will post as soon as i have more details.

xx

Hi,
Sienna X offers spray tan courses in Weston Super Mare. The course costs £75.00 + VAT
Hope this helps.
Anca x

Latest posts

Back