Spray tanning refresher course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinkywinky

Reaction score
I have been doing tanning for coming into my fourth year. As a natural born worrier lol I do worry sometimes about tans.

Let me explain:
I think the reason behind this is, as unlike a facial or manicure, eyebrow wax, you see the end results, are happy with what you did, if there is a glitch you can rectify it, whereas a tan they have to wait 8 hours or more and it's like - well I can't see it so there is an element of worry I suppose.

I don't get complaints (well I had one and she used Dove so it didn't take) do get re-bookings but I worry, just cos that's me.

I think my insecurity is rising to the surface because dad has just passed away and maybe I feel insecure in myself?

Although I am thorough and spray each client twice in my routine, I feel a bit of re-training would help me maybe help me learn some new tips of the trade which may not have been around 4 years ago and also help me to stop worrying lol!

I really want to push tanning again this summer and I don't think it would harm to do some re-training.

Anyone offer this? If so how much is it, and where and when?

Many thanks!

What spray tan solution do you use and do they offer training

Did you want to stick to the same solution and company that you originally trained, or are you thinking of changing?

I know Tantrick have trainers in West Yorkshire and just over the borders either way, maybe we could help with a refresher course?

Please pm me if you would like any further details :hug:

Hi

I trained with an independent trainer based in teh South, and wasn't trained with the minimist.

So it's specifically must be the minimist T100 as this is the machine I have. I use Beau Bronz tanning solution and am happy and don't want to change.

So if anyone can offer independent training that is certified please let me know. Thanks!

Hi

I trained with an independent trainer based in teh South, and wasn't trained with the minimist.

So it's specifically must be the minimist T100 as this is the machine I have. I use Beau Bronz tanning solution and am happy and don't want to change.

So if anyone can offer independent training that is certified please let me know. Thanks!

hey Tinkywinky...we can and do train with the T100 which is our most popular machine...we can also do you a top up training and you don't need to use our liquid...would be a pleasure to help you if we can pass on experiance to you:hug:

Oh lovely, that's great. Will sort out a date with loubylou as she is closest to me. Hopefully at the end of the month!

Oh lovely, that's great. Will sort out a date with loubylou as she is closest to me. Hopefully at the end of the month!

well I know Loubylou will pass on her experiance to you and through her help you will regain your confidence and you will be away :hug:

Latest posts

Back