Spray tanning trainer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wiggles

Reaction score
Hi everyone

New to this site and totally overwhelmed on all the great info and advice you give....

My enquirey is that i have been doing spray tanning now for 4 years, started of with my own uv and uv free tanning salon but now do from home and im interested in becoming a trainer for future spray tanners, does anyone have any info on where i can start enquireing about this, would prefer to work for a company or if theres any companys out there looking for trainers...IM FREEEEE!!!!......

thanks

Hi everyone

New to this site and totally overwhelmed on all the great info and advice you give....

My enquirey is that i have been doing spray tanning now for 4 years, started of with my own uv and uv free tanning salon but now do from home and im interested in becoming a trainer for future spray tanners, does anyone have any info on where i can start enquireing about this, would prefer to work for a company or if theres any companys out there looking for trainers...IM FREEEEE!!!!......

thanks

I've PM'd you flower.

Hi everyone

thanks
Hi Wiggles and welcome.....now I suspect there will be many spraytan companies out there that will be looking for trainers..provided of course you meet certain criteria.

The best way for you to progress this line of enquiry is to ring around all the brands out there and simply ask
1) are there any vacancies for your area
2) what training do they offer you to become a trainer for them
3) what are the timescales and costs associated to becomng a trainer
4) does the brand require you to make an initial investment on stocks etc?
5) what down line oppertunities will there be for you if you do come on board and are succesfull

So let those fingers do the walking and hit the phones....but remember a company will also want to know what it is that you have to offer...so before ringing take a mo and make a list of your atributes.

Good luck:hug:

Hi and thank you for your advice, i have rang round a few known companies and left a message so will hold out to hear....

is there a major criteria to set my own training business up so that the training is reconized by an insurance company, do trainees need to be certificated etc to gain insurance?

appreciate your feedback

Latest posts

Back