st tropez manual tan and waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lavander Rose

Reaction score
Hello to you all

can anyone advise me?

I have had a client ring me today regarding having a St Tropez tan done b4 she goes on holiday, but she has also asked for a lip and chin wax.

Now I would of thought you would,nt to be able to do that?

Have any of you done the both or would you suggest she comes in the day b4 her tan to have the waxing done, then come back the day b4 her holidays for the tan?

Any advice would be great :)

Hi There, I would definately ask her to come in the day before for the waxing x

If you wax after a fake tan it will take the tan off. Do the waxing at least a day before to let the skin settle down, then do the tanning.

I would do it two days before, depending on her reaction to waxing, but the face is quite sensitive and this would make sure the follicles have a chance to close.:hug:

I haven't done my tanning training yet but going by my tinting training I was taught to remove brows after after tinting as the pores would be left open and be affected by the tint,

Hi - yes you would wax after an eyebrow tint but the query is regarding fake tan. I would also wax two days before a fake tan as follicles can easily become infected. If you wax afterwards the tan will be stripped off and look awful.:)

Latest posts

Back