St Tropez problems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilly

Reaction score
my daughter has recently trained with St Tropez. She's had trouble with a couple of the guns being faulty. She's really disappointed with the customer service, the lack of it, she has to call ellisons if she has a question which they can never answer so then they say St T will call back which they never do, shouldn't she have a contact number to call ??

Hi can I ask what machine she has? I trained with St Tropez at Ellisons last year and bought their mobile package with the tanning essentials proV machine. I'm on my 4th gun now after they keep breaking. They are replaced every time without any question, however the last time I asked to make a complaint. I was told it would be passed to St Tropez and I would receive a reply. I haven't received anything as yet!

I will ask my daughter in the morning, but I do remember her saying that she got the newer kit, she did her training in February.
it just seems that they take your money give you the course then disappear !!
She used 2 different guns on a piece of white kitchen roll on the same setting and you could see the one that was spraying with a nice fine mist and the other was freckley.
One question she wanted to ask is after the rapid tan has been washed off, should you moisturize ?

Mine has done this to me and it was because the tube that goes inside the cup was cracked. So tell her to keep an eye on that.
I do tell my clients if they wish to moisturise after their shower with the rapid tan that's fine. Some do and some don't, it doesn't seem to affect it x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1464903658.204956.jpg

This is the machine I have x

Hers is a square one ?? its got a touch dial thing on the front, think she said its to control the spray along side the dial on the gun

Mine has done this to me and it was because the tube that goes inside the cup was cracked. So tell her to keep an eye on that.
I do tell my clients if they wish to moisturise after their shower with the rapid tan that's fine. Some do and some don't, it doesn't seem to affect it x
She did say one tube thing seems to work better than the other, I'll get her to check. I've also said to her to sign up on here and she'll get more useful info in 10 mins than any ellisons helpline will give !

She has this one, they said its they're new kit ?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1,002.3 KB · Views: 12
Oh yes the rapid is newer I think. I would imagine that the gun set up is pretty similar though. Mine has a dial on the gun too. I wrote an email to complain about mine so maybe worth doing that so she has it in writing if it keeps happening. I don't have a solution though as I've just had to have a new gun last week as mine failed again! So I'm now on number 4 with no explanation. If I do get a response from my emails I will post on here.

Your daughter should definitely join on here. I'm fairly new at all this still and this site has helped me so much! x

Latest posts

Back