St. Tropez tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaqui

Reaction score
This might be a silly question but I got info through on doing St. Tropez tanning today and can't afford the initial outlay before starting up a business again - do you really need training or would buying the manual do - only thinking along these lines as it is sold for do it yourself use at home. Could anyone advise if they offered service without training or is this too risky.

Jaqui

jaqui said:
This might be a silly question but I got info through on doing St. Tropez tanning today and can't afford the initial outlay before starting up a business again - do you really need training or would buying the manual do - only thinking along these lines as it is sold for do it yourself use at home. Could anyone advise if they offered service without training or is this too risky.

Jaqui

I am not sure, but I did the training and it was very valueble (SP) to me and taught me lots. I thought I knew how to apply myself as I have worn it lots before. But it is worth going on the course when you can afford it. Don't know if this helps.

Hi ya, i did the Solglo training and it was about £30 plus VAT to do it via Sallys wholesalers and although it was basic you still get a certificate from it and it has helped me i also use their HVLP system and have no complaints x

jaqui said:

Jaqui
It is always better to do the training than just get by with the manuals, after all, all the practice in the world won`t make any difference if you`re practicing the wrong way. You also wouldn`t be insured to work on paying clients and would you want to knowing you don`t really know what you`re doing?
When you do the training, you have a back up for any problems you encounter, you`ll be glad you did training at some point.

Hi

I have st tropez and this may not be totally true just what the rep told me.. that you are not insured unless you hold the relevant certificates.

I think the training comes free with the startup kit. Which kit were you thinking of taking on the Air or the lotion? both come with loads of extras including retail.

I was going to do the lotion as this is £295.00 for the mobile kit and training. I will just have to bite the bullet and invest in the outlay - I'm sure with summer coming up I'll make the money back quite quickly. Thanks for your advice.
Little Angel said:
Hi

I have st tropez and this may not be totally true just what the rep told me.. that you are not insured unless you hold the relevant certificates.

I think the training comes free with the startup kit. Which kit were you thinking of taking on the Air or the lotion? both come with loads of extras including retail.

Can anyone tell me if the training that St Trop offer is valid for other systems? Or would you only be insured to work with their products?

Latest posts

Back