Start-up cost

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michidda

Reaction score
I am in the process of awaiting my planning permission to convert my garage into my home base salon.:zzz:

While waiting I have been doing all my research on all the products I am going to use.:rolleyes:

I am now on makeup. :D

Do any of you lovely Geeks know the start-up costs for

Bare Escentuals

Lily Lolo

and of any training they provide.

Home based, so don't have big budget.

If it is out of my budget range will need to re-think.

Thanks in advance.:hug:

I'm home based and I use the Jane Iredale range - its lovely - PM me for more details.

Ax

I am in the process of awaiting my planning permission to convert my garage into my home base salon.:zzz:

While waiting I have been doing all my research on all the products I am going to use.:rolleyes:

I am now on makeup. :D

Do any of you lovely Geeks know the start-up costs for

Bare Escentuals

Lily Lolo

and of any training they provide.

Home based, so don't have big budget.

If it is out of my budget range will need to re-think.

Thanks in advance.:hug:

I use purely minerals, no minimum outlay, great products and free postage so you don't need to stock, they will send direct to your client, my brides love it.

Alison

I use purely minerals, no minimum outlay, great products and free postage so you don't need to stock, they will send direct to your client, my brides love it.

Alison

Thanks for that Mummy earth

I will take a look at them :hug:

Anybody????? :cry::cry:

:hug:

I Would Defiantly Recommend Jane Iredale Sells Well And Goes On Beautifully.

Are You Only Doing Make Up?

I Would Defiantly Recommend Jane Iredale Sells Well And Goes On Beautifully.

Are You Only Doing Make Up?

Thanks for that GLAMOUR BEAUTY

No, I am a qualified beauty therapist.

Make-up is what I am researching at the moment.

I use Jane Iredale to and its lovely but you are looking well over £1000 if you are want to kit your salon with the testers and the displays and retail etc.

To sell it you really do need to have the tester stand imo so clients can see it, its just not the same if its all packed away and you have to faff around getting bits & pieces out.

I think it is also a very slow process recovering the initial outlay as its not a popular treatment so you really do have to rely on retail sales.

My advice would be to invest your make up budget into your skincare range or equipment, furniture etc. jmo :)

Thank you Bombini for the advice. :)

That's now I feel too, it's a lot of money for just make up, especially when in comparison to other treatments it's not as popular.

Latest posts

Back