Started college today!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuffedBronze

Reaction score
Hey guys - just wanted to share with you all that I had my first day at college today doing level 2 and........I absolutely Loved it! Got some really nice girls in te group which always helps eh!!
xx

Hey guys - just wanted to share with you all that I had my first day at college today doing level 2 and........I absolutely Loved it! Got some really nice girls in te group which always helps eh!!
xx

That's great honey :)
Good luck with your course.
Rhiannon x

Ps - you're in the right place for help and advice along the way :)

Thanx Hun - I'm sure I'll be on here for help more now xx

Thanx Hun - I'm sure I'll be on here for help more now xx

You're very welcome. There's a wealth of information on here, use it to your advantage and become 'a geek' lol. Most of us are on here a lot so any questions then ask away sweetie. Welcome to our little community :)
Rhiannon x

ooh good luck , let us know how you get on and if theres anything at all please ask .. we are a nice bunch xxx

Welcome :) ... Glad your liking college x

Yay :) glad you liked it :))

I'm starting on Tuesday evening and I'm so excited! Nervous but very excited!

What did you do in your first day xx

Thank you for your lovely comments!
Our first 2 days were induction bits, but they did put us in with the other part time group and told us to pair up and put rollers in! (without a demo) just for us to have abit of fun and it was good fun.

Ive just started Level 3 :) all I can say is it will get better and better from here on for you :) as when you think of it college is just the basics and its still wonderful!! Level 2 is very enjoyable :) you can get creative! And make a good rappor with the clients!

xxxxxxx

Back