Starting spraytan business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyprus12

Reaction score
:):irked: hi all.i need some advice ....i want to start:irked: my own sprayt:irked:anning business but just dont know which company to choose. can anyone point me in the right direction, i want to do the training and to incorparate a starter kit as well, which is the best out there and which is the best route.

There are loads of geeks on here who are spray tanners and we all use lots of different brands. If you do a search there are probably an average of 3 threads a week asking the same question but one of the most common bits of advice is have a spray tan from any of the brands that you have heard of/can find and see which one you like best in terms of colour and wear and stuff. Then call them up and see what their customer service is like.

:):irked: hi all.i need some advice ....i want to start:irked: my own sprayt:irked:anning business but just dont know which company to choose. can anyone point me in the right direction, i want to do the training and to incorparate a starter kit as well, which is the best out there and which is the best route.

Tantrick tick all the boxes you have and plenty more,
Pm me if you would like a link, hth :hug:

I trained with couture tanning they were great! Perfect training and perfect lotion. At the moment they are having a great deal where you buy the machine and get 1l of lotion free. Training is also very reasonable.

Hths x

Latest posts

Back