Starting up - getting those first clients?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlissedBeauty

Reaction score
Hi all,
I’m about to finally go live with my mobile business ( hurray !! ) at the moment I’m only going to be offering manicure and pedicure, plus shellac and facials .
I’ve completed my cases studies and I’m happy with my technique, however it looks like all of my case studies were one time treatments
What recommendations do people have to get those first clients booked in??

I’m looking a running an introductory price list and also a launch promotion with a goodie bag for those first clients booking in with me.
People have suggested a Facebook page, twitter, and some leaflets in locals hairdresser etc.
Just wondered if there was anything else I might be missing.

All ideas greatfully welcomed as im
a bit nervous I have gone through all this set up ( training and cost) to then not have any clientele

Thanks all
Xxx

Leaflet drop, advertising in a local mag if you have one. Gets your name out there and also offering gift vouchers to any fetes, charity events etc happening locally too.
It does take time I set up in March and am now starting to get bookings every week. Don't panic if you don't get many bookings to start with, it can take up to 3 years to be consistently fully booked so don't lose faith! Good luck with your new business x

You have already good advice on your hands! But I would add to them Instagram page, this is great way to share your work and skills, and to reach/communicate directly with your audience. Advertisement is Instagram and FB is good and cheap.

Have a good website, with nice pictures and online booking :) take care of the SEO, so it would be easier to find you on Google

Thanks
What’s SEO?

Thanks
What’s SEO?
Search Engine Optimisation, Google takes into account a lot of factors during the ranking, for example key words, contact info etc. There are people, who are professionals with SEO, and they can make your website very attractive for Google :)

Latest posts

Back