steamer part

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bel40

Reaction score
hi, i just bought a steamer on ebay..yes i know, perhaps a mistake. the glass jar is broken . does anyone out ther know anyplace that i could get a replacement. i have tried asking the person i bought it from, but no luck.
thanks
bel:cry:

If it is a professional steamer you could try ellisons or the hairdressing and beauty equipment centre in holloway road london they will do parts if not too old.
Be careful if you are going to use it on clients and get it pat tested.

Who are the manufacturers of the steamer? Ellisons? Carlton Professional? Beauty Express?
xxx

if i was you i would contact ebay as the product is broken, get a refund which you are entitled to if the product is broken.

then use the money and get one from your local wholesalers at least then if this problem was to arise you A) have warranty and B) they will be able to get hold of replacement parts

hope this helps:)

If you need advice on getting your money back from ebay i have had to do this so pm me :)

if i was you i would contact ebay as the product is broken, get a refund which you are entitled to if the product is broken.

then use the money and get one from your local wholesalers at least then if this problem was to arise you A) have warranty and B) they will be able to get hold of replacement parts

hope this helps:)

If you need advice on getting your money back from ebay i have had to do this so pm me :)

Great advice here.....yes yes you know you should not buy from ebay but ask them for a refund as you are entitled to it.

thanks good advice, i think i will do that:)

Or..you could find out who makes the steamer and ask them how much a replacement glass jar is? It might be cheaper than sending it back?
Jenna x

Latest posts

Back