Still a virgin!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachaelf

Reaction score
Hi everybody

I'm still a virgin!!!

Well in nails anyway. I'm just startin out and need to get my stock up together. I was wondering if anybody could advise me on the best nail tips? There are so many and I suppose its trail and error, but my aim is to find a manufacturer and stick with them instead of gettin loads of mix match.

Is this the right thing to do??

There are all kinds of tips out there!! Make sure that youare using VIRGIN ABS plastic. (most of the top quality tips are) Virgin ABS means that they have only been melted and formed once, so that the plastic is the most durable and least likely to shatter. After the plastic has been molded the tips that meet quality standards are packaged and bought by professionals, the rest of the plastic is shipped off to be recycled (melted again and shaped into other things, tips for real cheap)
The other things you need to look for are reinforced side walls, a stop area, and a flexible contact area. Hope this helps!!!

Latest posts

Back