Still can't get the hang of...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise

Dizzy geek
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am still really having problems with my infills/re balance.

Had a client this evening whom i performed a re balance on, & whilst she seemed really pleased i was not.

On some of the nails you could still see the line from the original nail underneath.

Any help,tips, advice anything guys I'm desperate to perfect this!

Thanks xxx

Hi, I use Line Out from NSI it is excellent and gets rid of that ugly line!!! Look on their webiste www.nsinails.co.uk and you'll find it on there it's only about £5 ish! Works wonders!! xxx

I personally would not recommend using a line disolving product, it is effectively altering the product chemistry and made lead to a weakness in the future.. (same goes with tip blenders - anything that starts disolving product)

The fill line, is in effect a small amount of lifting which is unhealthy to leave there.. It could become a home for bacteria, or spread and cause much more breakdown..

Really what you are trying to do is achieve a fresh tight seal. Take a look at Geegs article on rebalance file control. this should give some enlightenment.. hopefully...
http://www.thenailgeek.com/showthread.php?t=8573

HTH

Beat me to it! I had the same probs as you at first and I dreaded rebalances coming in cos I just felt that I wasn't giving them 100% however after reading Geegs tutorial it all became so clear and no my worries have gone. The key is not to file at lifted product but to file above it on products that is ok- all will be explained in the tutorial more clearly. Personaly I hated Line Out- never worked for me but hey how. Good luck and trust me once you have read the tutorail and had a go you will be thinking- Was that all it was? I'm such a silly chicken!

Latest posts

Back