Strike A Pose

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaydee

Reaction score
Hi All, Just wanted to share the day with you all. Marian, Zoe and myself went over to Vogue House today and manicured for the Beauty Editors and journalists for Vogue. I dont think it will take long for the education of nails to filter through the glossies which will have a positive effect on the general public and the misconception about nail enhancements which can only benefit the industry and us as professional nail technicians.
David

fab David... here's hoping they spread the word :D
xx

Lets hope these fashion mags stand up and take notice and start with some positive articles on nails!

Well done :D

Wow Dee, my life is so boring compared to yours. Glad to hear you are doing such a stirling job spreading the word for us. A big heartfelt mwah for you and the team :Love:

Great work David - you make us very proud!

thats great david:D

That's my boy. xxxxx

WOW
SUCKS TO BE U EH!!!!!

XX J XX

jnail said:

WOW
SUCKS TO BE U EH!!!!!

XX J XX

What a great day David:biggrin:

Cathy

How cool was ha you lot lol. Glad im workign on my CBM now lol

Well done MNM@CW team
x

How cool are you? Hope you had a great day.x

Just seen this!

David is playing it down sooooo much! Bless :D

I was invited there, with my team, to provide manicures and pedicures. In one day we were booked out and I had to take an extra technician.

Zoe and David were FAB! I do not 'do' name dropping but thay have today proved to some of the most influential mag people that 'nails' can be great!

We took some 'goodie bags' for our 'clients' and ended up coming away with our own 'goodie bags', courtesy of Vogue,cos they loved it all so much.

Good job David and Zoe!! My teams never let me down cos they're great.

They are also seeing what the 'real world' want from our industry ;)

Glad you enjoyed it guys - SOME of us had to work today!!

Want to hear all about it tomorrow - knew you would wow them xxxxxxxx

Oceana said:
Glad you enjoyed it guys - SOME of us had to work today!!

Want to hear all about it tomorrow - knew you would wow them xxxxxxxx

Clare! You had too many people booked in with you in the salon!!!!

I think it will be a bit of a permanent feature so you will be there too:cool: :cool:

You are one of my amazing teams too

Latest posts

Back