Stripping colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MichelleCruise

Reaction score
What's goin to be best to turn my 55/65 full head graduated bob into honey n caramels with the odd chunky blonde weaves? X

A wig! haha sorry couldn't help it xx

A miracle!! Read up on blonde Rae this might be a great tool to use before panelling with bleach, then in filling with colour x

Thanks will do if all else fails bleach 12% n 40 mins of heat shud do the trick!! X

Haha was just jokin don't panic! :) I'm not that stupid! X

the only thing u have on ur side here is honey in my opinion is a pretty warm colour, at least she hasnt asked for a clean crisp white. . .

I have had my hair all colours it's stupid!! I need to stick to 1 ha!! Quite lucky it is colour touch so that's a tiny bit better....! My friend has 8/07, 12/1 and bleach and love these colours! X

This would be a nightmare client haha

What's goin to be best to turn my 55/65 full head graduated bob into honey n caramels with the odd chunky blonde weaves? X

Hey there best advice I could give is to let the colour fade as naturally as possible use a deep cleansing shampoo , if the condition allows use a Pre lightener with 30ml warm water 30ml 6% dollop of deep cleansing shampoo , slowly lighten hair this can be repeated twice , aim for a 7 , cover with colour touch 7/0 or base that best suits achieved undercoat , if condition allows add highlights first , if not wait a couple if weeks and gradually add highlights , use an intense treatment , gradual is better !!!

Latest posts

Back