su-do - administrators are in !!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BON-BON BEAUTY

Reaction score
hi can anyone help me on this subject. i did the sudo bodyart course on friday and telephoned today to order extra bits and pieces. once i had placed the order was told the administrators were in and I would have to pay by cheque as they could not take card payments. I asked if this meant I would have to wait till the cheque cleared for my order and was told no it would be posted out once cheque was received. Do you think I am safe sending cheque or should I just leave it and go to other company for bodyart paints ? All your replies would be appreciated. thanks

How bizzare - I only say this AS i've just asked about a replacment hose for my compressor and they are sending me one out no questions asekd.

i rang the harrogate office. did you have to pay for your hose - if so how did you pay for it ?

Wow, can't believe it! I've had my eye on their products for a while now and was seriously thinking of getting their air brush system...

Your kidding me, the're suppose to be the leaders in airbrush tanning!!

just out of curiosity, how much is it to do the su-do course, and does this mean you can do everything- spray tan, airbrushed nails, body tattoos etc? x

elfprincessem said:
just out of curiosity, how much is it to do the su-do course, and does this mean you can do everything- spray tan, airbrushed nails, body tattoos etc? x

Hiya Emma, the courses are individual, i purchased the complete setup, (tanning, nails, body art) the cost of the training is included in the price of the equipment (£100 voucher)

hi emma - the sudo bodyart training was £125.00 plus the trainers petrol money which was £10.00.

Latest posts

Back