Suitable places for business cards/leaflets

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shel84

Reaction score
Hi, today i am planning to find suitable places to put leaflets and business cards, Im slightly worried about asking people, i know if you dont ask you dont get and i need to do it to promote my business.
I had thought of local hairdressers and beauty salons that dont do tanning
Pubs, gyms, have already advertised in shop windows.
If any of you have gone and asked if you can leave leaflets in other salons etc how did you go about it?
Should i call them or just go into each shop? Is it cheeky to ask? I was going to offer them reduced tans for them letting me leave them there.

Hi Michelle

When asking anyone in a salon or pub, I say that if they get me five clients, a member of staff will receive a free tan. This seems to go down quite well.

Other places also are Nurseries, local newsagents, bingo halls (you will be surprised how many younger women go), golf clubs. Do you have friends that would put stuff in their staff canteens at work?

Just a few.

Jackie x

Try supermarkets aswell, Asda & Tesco's took loads of mine for there staff! Also the hospitals did for there staff.

Try keebab shops, fish & chip shops, bridal shops and take aways anywhere people go that will be of interest.

Latest posts

Back