Super soft eyelash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

awx1996

Reaction score
Hiii!
Already done a similar post but...

I was just wondering what people can recommend for super soft individual eyelashes?! I don't want to spend too much as with the competition in my area the mobile going price is around £25-£35 I charge £30 and don't really want to bring my prices up as I have a couple of regulars.

I just can't seem to find something super soft and flexible like I see videos of people and they look amazing and I have tried so many different brands and some are ok but some have been so spikey

The thinner the extensions the fluffier they appear in my opinion, make sure your using mink instead of silk lashes. I get mine from Eyelash Emporium and never use thicker than a 0.20 curl. X

Yeah I use 0.15 but I can't seem to get that soft effect! They are much softer than others I've used but when I see videos of people brushing lashes through at the end they look so flexible! X

Try 0.12 and 0.15 lashes they look and feel so much nicer, I use the Flirties lashes and I really like them. X

As bonkers said of you go for thinner extensions you can create a fuller look xx

.12 from flawless lashes by Loreta are lovely x

Yes I used 0.15 at the moment my clients ask for thicker sometimes but I don't particularly like anything thicker. Hopefully doing a Russian volume course soon. Thanks everyone x

I know exactly what you mean! It's hard finding a brand that are really soft! I've bought many brands in mink, and they still feel crispy! Not sure what brand to buy now. I want something thats soft and not spikes on my client's lashes! x

Latest posts

Back