Sweat help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaniBoutique

Reaction score
Hi i suffer from sweating alot especially me arms anyone know how to stop this? Thanks x

If it really severe have you considered botox?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have thought about that. But not sure how to go about it? Im not overweight i eat healthy i this it must be an overactivr gland? Xx

Well if I were you I would make an appointment and get it done, I dont know alot about how it works as I only do nails and makeup, but I know people who have had it done and it worked :)

Brilliant ive just enquired xx

Awesome darl, let me know how you go :)

Theres a product called pirspirex (not sure of exact spelling) you can buy from boots. Its amazing :D
Applied at night. Wash off in the morning. Then you'll be dry as a bone
Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm naturally a really sweaty person, horrible I know lol. It's only from my under arms. Iv always been the same.
Iv constantly got sweat marks. I make sure I'm clean and I wash my clothes all the time. In school I could never hold my pen for long because my hands were that wet it would slide out. I use sure maximum that goes on at night. It doesn't always work, but botox??! Eek!
So don't worry your not alone lol xx

Couple of deodorants that I've found really good are the Mitchum range and there's a fairly new Nivea one called Stress Protect, the roll on is amazing.

Yeah botox inhibits the sweat glands, not sure how exactly, but for some people who anti perspiration deoderants etc dont work for it can be a l9ng term solution. But admittedly it would be best kept at a last resort :)

Oops I meant long term haha

Thanks ladies i will be going to boots tomorrow!! 😊 xx

My cousin has had Botox to stop the sweat patches but she said her feet sweat more than normal now. She said it's still worth it though x

The best thing to get is driclor. It's a solution you put on at night and wash off. It's an over the counter product doesn't involve any injections and is
quite cheap. Under £10 but would last for ages. My sister suffered quite a bit from this and it worked a treat and at one stage I tried it myself and again cleared up the problem. Not sure how long you should use it for - I only used it a few times but it will all be explained on the box. It's specifically formulated to treat this and I don't think any normal deodorants work the same. Not sure if this is what you were looking for but it gives you another non cosmetic option!!

My hubby has this problem, or had! He used driclor roll on, you have I ask for it at a chemist and they normally have to order it in. You use it at night and wash off In morning, he started using it every night but now uses it once very few months maybe little bit more in summer, he used to be awful, was really embarrassed by it, had to change tshirt half hr after putting it on and that was when it wasn't even hot, (he kept a 3 piece suit on all day and evening for our wedding which was at the start of he summer as was so embarrassed bless him!) but since using this he's 'normal' (well his arm lots are lol) was a miracle cure!! Definately recommend and I'm sure it was under a fiver to.

The best thing to get is driclor. It's a solution you put on at night and wash off. It's an over the counter product doesn't involve any injections and is
quite cheap. Under £10 but would last for ages. My sister suffered quite a bit from this and it worked a treat and at one stage I tried it myself and again cleared up the problem. Not sure how long you should use it for - I only used it a few times but it will all be explained on the box. It's specifically formulated to treat this and I don't think any normal deodorants work the same. Not sure if this is what you were looking for but it gives you another non cosmetic option!!

Haha posted at same time! Great minds and all that eh!!

Oh lovely thankyou so much i get so paranoid, i wash 2-3 times a day i just have to sit doen and it starts i cant bare it and as a nail tech i need to sort it out thankyou very much ladies xx

Well sort it regardless of what i do lol xx

Theres a product called pirspirex (not sure of exact spelling) you can buy from boots. Its amazing :D
Applied at night. Wash off in the morning. Then you'll be dry as a bone
Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

I second Perspirex! Amazing stuff. About £5 - £6 = dry as a bone. I've got it on right now. I wouldn't be without it!

http://www.perspirex.co.uk/

P.S - DO NOT APPLY THE SAME DAY AS WAXING / SHAVING - OUUUUUUUCH!!!! Lol

Xxx

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back