Tan leaking out of the base & green tent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chloester

Reaction score
anyone else have tan leaking out the base of their tan machine
its stuck inside my on button and coming out the vents on the back of it

i have tried moving it away from the tent but i can only keep it so far

also mt tent is turning green and starting to smell bad

i clean it after every tan, if i have multiple appointments i put water in my gun and spray over it if i have enough time i put in my tent cleaning fluid from suntanna and blast the full tent then going over it all with towels and kitchen roll to make sure its all clean but its still tinted green and not smelling so fresh :( any ideas why? or how i can improve it

I don't know what machine you have so can't help with leaking but on a nice day take your tent into garden,hose it down with powerful spray and leave it to completely dry in the sun.
Its probably never fully dry so is going a bit mouldy.

I don't know what machine you have so can't help with leaking but on a nice day take your tent into garden,hose it down with powerful spray and leave it to completely dry in the sun.
Its probably never fully dry so is going a bit mouldy.

I do the same as above! Xx

sadly in scotland we dont get many nice days haha
i will try get it cleaned and aired asap, hopefully make a different

sadly in scotland we dont get many nice days haha
i will try get it cleaned and aired asap, hopefully make a different

If it doesn't dry completely or it rains, I put a bath towel on my laminate flooring & put it on that over night in my living room. Its a pain but it in a warm house it dries out :) xx

Do you just use water or do you use soap or some cleaning solution?
I'm just new to tanning
On our training that's what we where told to do set it outside and wash it with the hose I was just wondering what everyone uses as I live im N.I and today is a good day I was going to wash out my tent I do wipe/clean it after every client but I would like to give it a good clean/wash xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Do you just use water or do you use soap or some cleaning solution?
I'm just new to tanning
On our training that's what we where told to do set it outside and wash it with the hose I was just wondering what everyone uses as I live im N.I and today is a good day I was going to wash out my tent I do wipe/clean it after every client but I would like to give it a good clean/wash xx

Just water :)

Xx

i clean it after every tan, if i have multiple appointments i put water in my gun and spray over it if i have enough time i put in my tent cleaning fluid from suntanna and blast the full tent then going over it all with towels and kitchen roll to make sure its all clean but its still tinted green and not smelling so fresh :( any ideas why? or how i can improve it

Do you happen to have the ts20 ? I had a similar problem because my compressor was sucking in the over spray and I was getting marks right next to machine on the floor even if I put machine miles away :( . I ended up getting a extractor fan and now is fine.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Do you take the filter out of the machine and clean that regularly too?

Latest posts

Back