Tan training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missbex1980

Reaction score
Hi
I'm a mobile hairdresser and wanted to start offering tans along side what I already do. I've previously worked in a salon and did st tropez tanning however I don't really rate it as a tan. I know how to do tanning but don't have an official qualification so wanted to do a cheapish course but didn't know what was best? Also some advise on what people's thoughts on different tans are? For a mobile tanner, and what machines everyone uses??
Thanks

I'm mobile and did my training with Sweetsquared and Moroccan Tan. The course was great and I also got my kit through them which is the Glam machine from Tanning Essentials. It's quite a small machine which is ideal for being mobile, easy to clean and creates a super tan.

Last edited:
La tan have a deal on at the moment with course and kit. I haven't done the course but looking to book it this week. Few peeps on here think la tan is good.

I second sweet squared Moroccan Tan. It's certainly not the cheapest but it really is worth every penny. I've had a lot of clients comment on not only the product but the way I do things compared to previous therapists they have used.

Thanks Jane we look forward to welcoming you here at LA Tanning . We do offer half price training with our kits go on line to have a look www.latanningcompany.co.uk please feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks umm looking forward to the course :)

Hi can you tell me how many tans do you get out of a bottle of liquid? Thanks

Hi, Did you send it to [email protected], we will have a look, also typing error or blonde moment lol, our new website address is www.latanning.co.uk if you use 40-60 ml per full body tan, you should get approximately 15-17 tans per litre. At a price of £xxx a tan you should get £xxx from one bottle. That's a lot of profit :) x

[costing specifics deleted]

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back