Tanning a "t-shirt tan" person

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rippersroo

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have a lady tomorrow for a spray tan. She has as she described a "bad tshirt tan" and shorts as she's a cyclist.
What method would you recommend to spray? Should I turn my gun up or turn up my machine air flow for the white areas & maybe do a lighter spray on her already tanned areas?
If it matters I use the ProV tanning machine and my gun is on number 4.
I've not sprayed anyone with a tan already so any help would be much appreciated - Thankyou.
X

You would spray your client as normal and explain a spray tan will not even out her tan lines

The tan will make the tanned areas darker as well as the untanned areas darker so she will still see some contrast

It's not possible to tan just the white areas without it looking a patchy mess :)

It's trial and error really. It wont even it out but you can try to mimic a all over tan. In the past i have used a darker solution firstly on the exposed lighter areas and then continued on with my base solution for the rest. It's a technique i have adapted for client with vitiligo and for my clients i know it looks quite natural when washed off. See how you get on xoxo

Thanks for your replies.
I thought this could be done or that id heard of it somewhere before so I told her I would be able to blend it[emoji43] what an idiot! I suppose it depends how drastic her tan already is, hopefully it won't look too mad! Thankyou

Latest posts

Back