Tanning Business Name

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a Tantastic too:biggrin:

Tan ur hide!!! gud one!! Theres loads of names on here hun, loads to choose from, gud luk
xxx

The best one I've heard is Brown Cow, I though it was hilarious although not sure I would use it ! Would get them talking though, it has me ! x

browned off? lol
Faking it - that would get them talking :green:

I love spray of sunshine! seen that as someone's user name on another forum - wish i'd thought of that! :irked:

How about IVANA TAN its a bit like a tan in a van but better!!!

I was going to rent a local shop years ago and open a tanning salon - the name we chose at the time was Sun Junkies...sorry I cannot come up with anything else :irked: I know the problem you have...it took us yonks to come up with that name :green:

I have been wanting to open my own tanning shop for ages and for years there was only one name i wanted to call it and its Barbados. If you're looking for something more ordinary how about Tantasic? Hope it goes well xxx

• Tanarific​
  • Pale-No-More​
  • Tan-You​
  • Brownies​

Im based over here in New Zealand and believe it or not we have a TanVan lady hahaha...thats her plate on the van!

Latest posts

Back