Tanning Parties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie1984

Reaction score
I have been thinking of giving out party bags to clients when I do spray tanning parties. I dont really want to spend too much £ on them. So instead I have got intouch with hair and beauty suppliers and asked for any free samples going that they could send I explained that I am doing spray tanning parties . ( well at the end of the day its still advertising for them) Has anyone got any other ideas what I could use in the party bags or as cheap freebies

Thanks

Annie:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Pens with your details on them Personalized pens, Custom pens & Promotional Products from National Pen UK | Homepage. This company often has deals on. Or you could get some clear labels printed then stick these on plain pens. Not as good looking, but cheaper!

Fridge magnets with your details on - get them when they're free from Vistaprint

Special offer leaflet with an incentive for them to re-book again

Individual Belgian chocolate

• Money off voucher for their next appointment.
  • Price list
  • Info on Spray Tan... (do's and don't)
  • A tea bag (i have been thinking of getting some strawberry ones when using EOS)
  • exfoliating mitt (you can get 2 for £1 in home bargains, just put one in each)
  • Lolly pop (no matter what age they are every one loves a lolly)
hth

• Price list
  • A tea bag (i have been thinking of getting some strawberry ones when using EOS)
  • exfoliating mitt (you can get 2 for £1 in home bargains, just put one in each)
hth

Excellent List!!!!

What do mean re: tea bags and EOS???

Sorry...

EOS - Essence of Summer (Tantrick Solution) Smells of Strawberry's and Mellon.

Was thinking of putting some Strawberry tea bags in the party bags to compliment the tan smell!

xx

• Price list
hth
Wow Gemma! There are some great ideas here. For my EOS parties, I had been taking Strawberries and Rose (to be drunk after the tan lol) Which has been going down really well - but your ideas are fab. :)

• Price list
hth

Indeed some great ideas there Gemma... well done.

To add to your excellent list maybe include:
A keyring with your details on;
A loyalty card for having 6+ tans get one free,
Your business card,
A g-string or pair of tanning briefs.

They only need a few goodies and they feel like they are getting something quite exciting. By the way the exfoliating mits I get from Ellisons, 25 work out at about 25p each.

:hug:

Fantastic ideas :hug:

What about including a half price voucher for a friend or family member..

That way for each person that attends you could well double the impact...if they like the tan they will be only to pleased to reccomend you..and that person gets a half price tan as a means of encouragement to get themselves down to you for that georgouse all over tan :hug:

Keep spreading the :Love:

Fantastic ideas :hug:

What about including a half price voucher for a friend or family member..

That way for each person that attends you could well double the impact...if they like the tan they will be only to pleased to reccomend you..and that person gets a half price tan as a means of encouragement to get themselves down to you for that georgouse all over tan :hug:

Keep spreading the :Love:

Or just to modify that idea Collin :o to reward the person you are talking to, they get their tan half price (voucher in the bag) when they recommend someone who goes through with the treat. I think that way they may be more likely to actually have the tan.

xx

Latest posts

Back