Tanning product?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redbeauty

Reaction score
Hiya...can anyone tell me if they have heard about a product that you use on your legs which apparently covers all your veins and looks like tights???...I had a lady come into my shop today looking for it, she says a lot of celebrities are wearing it and it's in a pink bottle..?...:confused:...she said she saw it on the web on website called 'beauty counter'?...however I have just searched this and cannot find what she is talking about....I am interested in this myself so if anyone knows where I can buy it, I'd be very grateful...ta....:)

I have a feeling that WOW products used to do these but not sure if they still do. Why not contact Collin (a member on here) and ask.

I have a feeling that WOW products used to do these but not sure if they still do. Why not contact Collin (a member on here) and ask.

We did but not any more....it is however an amazing product and there are many brands about from cheap ones you can buy in Asda for a tenner to the better quality ones which cost more

I can highly reccomend this product for covering all manner of sins on legs(shaving cuts,grazes,bruises,veins etc etc) it is absolutley amazing stuff...bit messy to get off as needs a good scrub with soap and water but I guess worth it.

Also fantastic for summer months when wearing tights get to uncomfortable and hot .
these are not tanning products but basically heavy foundation with silk powder which gives the stocking effect look when it dries.

If you want to get some trade maybe google Nyce legs,spraytan stocking for starters.

Good product but doent really fly out the dorr however those that do use it come back for more.

good luck and maybe give it a try...it really does cover all sins :hug:

Latest posts

Back