Tanning room

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JadeMitchell

Reaction score
Just wondering what set up people have for doing tans, I hate using the tents as they are so hard to clean, was thinking of an open room with something easily wiped down?

I worked in a place where they had a tiled floor and a glass shower cubicle style thing (like a boxed shower but with an open front if that makes sense) so easy to wipe down!

Yeah I was thinking about something like that, the last salon I worked in we had a small room for tanning with a tent, but had so many spray tans it was hard to keep clean, so they moved to a much bigger room with and alcove where there was wallpaper under glass and tiled floors. Found that the tan traveled the room and went everywhere and you could see the excess tan as it was wallpapered underneath. So confused on what to get, thanks for the reply.

Yeah the whole wall was tiled & it was like a terracotta colour so if you'd missed a bit when you cleaned you couldn't see it, also if it's all tiled/glass you can get those squeegee things for cleaning it al down (there was a drain in the floor also) was like a wet room xx

This is what I have for spray tanning as I was fed up with the tent taking over my space when I was working.

I do find I need to have a thorough clean of the bathroom when I've finished working. I put a large sheet over the top to act as a 'roof' but I do still find the rest of the bathroom has over spray - no more so than I has with the tent.

Ideally a wet room that's not white like I chose but whatever you go for will always need a good thorough clean.

I have an extractor but it doesn't really seem to make much, if any, difference.

Attachments

• 1477427784511.jpg
    1477427784511.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 63
This is what I have for spray tanning as I was fed up with the tent taking over my space when I was working.

I do find I need to have a thorough clean of the bathroom when I've finished working. I put a large sheet over the top to act as a 'roof' but I do still find the rest of the bathroom has over spray - no more so than I has with the tent.

Ideally a wet room that's not white like I chose but whatever you go for will always need a good thorough clean.

I have an extractor but it doesn't really seem to make much, if any, difference.
wow that's a lovely room, thanks for the reply, I'm thinking of renting a place but would be no where for a wet room which would be ideal. Is that in a salon? Or do you do it from home?

I work from home so it's my shower as well, it's a great space saver on a busy day and saves me having to put the tent up and down for people to still use the bathroom.

Latest posts

Back