Tanning training and starter kits

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buttons

Reaction score
I have decided to go for the extra service of spray tannin and eventually nailart after plenty of practice!
I hope that your not bored of this question but I have searched to try find out as much info as poss. I Would like to go with a company that has good training (in my area) at reasonable price. Also consumables not too pricey and retail products available.
After that I really don't have a clue what I supposed to be looking for i.e type of compressor. Would value your comments, experiences and information.

Feel real guilty asking all these questions but as yet not being able to offer much advice myself. But my hope in the near future I will. Stuck in a real rutt at the mo and I'm excited as I'm seeing the way out x x

just pushing this back up as I'd like to hear the answers too!

I have booked on to the spray tanning course at elite in Castleford with Lily.........great price and she was very very helpful on the phone regarding the equipment needed. I am sure there are still dates available.
Web addy is www.eliteonline.co.uk

Latest posts

Back