tantrick question again!! sorry!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lotus blossom

Reaction score
when spraying , should the skin look moist? like its glistening??

just wondered??

did two models tonight and i couldnt see very well, in the tent, and didnt spray in a dark tent on my training, so cant rememeber if this skin looked moist whilst spraying??

so i am now panicking and i hope they will turn out ok?????:eek:

Your client should be able to get dressed as soon as you have finished spraying chick, I guess the term "moist" is hard to define as we all have different ideas!! However glistening but not wet, moist but not soaked, no runs an deffinitley no wet patches that need to dry before the client gets dressed!!!

HTH

:hug:

yep they got dressed straight away
definately not wet, definately no runs
skin just looked well,,,, ermm moisturised? is that correct?
this is during the spraying,
it was so difficult to match it to my training as it was done in a very different enviroment

lee will it be ok??

thanks for the reply aswell xx

I'm sure they will be fine, no use worrying about it though regardless! :hug: If something has gone wrong they will call you and you can sort it out! Since you are worried I'm sure you will have done a good job. If there were no drips and they were dry enough to put their clothes on then it should be fine. I'm sure they would have said if they felt wet. :hug: I just sprayed myself with a light mist of essence of summer and in dim light it looks shiney on my legs, kind of moist I guess! but it is dry. :)

just an update,

saw the two girls next day and they looked fab!!!!!

first thing i did was check out their feet and wrists, and it just looked so natural, no line where tan stops and starts, very even, i was bowled over !!!!

phew!!!

they were very pleased and now ive got queues of people waiting for a tan,lol

patience my pretties patience, !!!!
thanks for everyones help on this

Aw... well done you for doin fab tans... :green:

XXX

:green:What? No Twirl?

opps

TWIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx lol

just got another text from my third model, to say shes really pleased with it, as shes had numerous spray tans before ,but has always been disappointed with the end result,
so she text me to say how lovely it was and how its the best shes had out of our town, and that because she was a model for me and knew i was a learner, she wasnt expecting much!!
she now says loads of her friends are well impressed

yikes lol

im soo relieved, ive forgotten how nervous you can get over something you are unsure of, i remember feeling like this about nails, now i dont worry about my nails as i know im competant, but this tanning lark is a different kettle of fish!! lol

twirl xx

:hug: I just sprayed myself with a light mist of essence of summer and in dim light it looks shiney on my legs, kind of moist I guess! but it is dry. :)

The EOS liquid is fortified with moisturiser(Aloe Vera) that assists in balancing the skin thus avoiding patch problems and aids an even fade off...that is why you get the initial shiney look which fades as the moisturiser penetrates the skin fully.

Latest posts

Back