Tantrick question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kayabellanails

Reaction score
Hello,

Does anyone know if Tantrick has a website? I can't seem to find it.

And also, do you know if they have a distributor in Canada? After reading threads on this wonderful salon Geek website, I've decided to take a spray tanning course (here in Quebec) in June and can't wait.

I want to sample some of the tanning solutions you ladies talk about on this site. Here in Quebec, we seem to be so far behind in this service, hopefully I can build up a clientele and a demand. However, I want to use some good products...I'm trying to find out which ones would be available here in Canada.

Thank you!
Marie

Tantrick training related enquires please email [email protected]
hi this is the email address , hey will answer your questions. sian:)

Thank you ladies!

I really hope they have a distributor here in Canada!

thank you so much for your posative comments and from so far away...well if you'r in Canada...im getting on the next plane to train you as this is one country I would dearly love to visit :hug:

We are due to enterthe USA shortly....mmmmm guess were going to have to find someoen up your neck of the woods soon hey?

Thanks again for your kind intrest.

Best regards from the UK

ok ok ok , collin ill go!!!!!!!

lol

yes, yes , i will!!!!!!!
i really only am 11lbs in weight

yes, yes , i will!!!!!!!
i really only am 11lbs in weight

Dam..that heavy...if we take a bucket job flight im gonna have to pay extra baggage :lol::lol::lol:

omg how rude!!!!!!
you will actually die when you see me ,if you ever see me lol

extra baggage???? lmao

Thank you for your replies!

Well, If you want to come all the way here to train me, I will certainly find you a nice place to stay. We do have a beautiful country, great places to visit and we're friendly people!

After my trianing is done, I would like to get some samples shipped here so I can try your products. Eventually I'll be able to get it from the States If you have a distributor there...

Have a great evening!
Marie

Hi ,
I thought I'd jump aboard this thread, I am in Ireland and was wondering is there a distributor here for tantrick? I am in the proces of trying to find a GOOD spray tan , especially one that wears off nicely, We use sunlust and St. Tropez in work, and it is quite good, but I am trying to find something better. (my quest:lol:)
I have been reading so many good things on this site about tantrick , that left me quite curious:)
Another question is would you need to do the training if you are doing tans for the past 6 years?
Thanks
Astrid

Hi ,
I thought I'd jump aboard this thread, I am in Ireland and was wondering is there a distributor here for tantrick? I am in the proces of trying to find a GOOD spray tan , especially one that wears off nicely, We use sunlust and St. Tropez in work, and it is quite good, but I am trying to find something better. (my quest:lol:)
I have been reading so many good things on this site about tantrick , that left me quite curious:)
Another question is would you need to do the training if you are doing tans for the past 6 years?
Thanks
Astrid

Hi Astrid,
yes we do distribute in both Northern and Southern Ireland now.
You can call Gemma 0191 581 7052 who will be happy to help you.
best regards

Latest posts

Back