Tech Chairs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparklepink

modges r us..we r coolio!
Reaction score
Hey Geekios
i am soon relocating and opening up my own salon.... i will posting more abt that soon ;)
i wondered where you all got your chairs from... i need a chair with support for my back etc... and id also like one on wheels so i can roll abt.... well you know what i mean...lol....im also an limited to time...and i do have a budget to stick to so all ideas welcome.... i am also popping up to ikea to night.... so if you have anything coolio from there let me know asap :cool:
cheers

Jess
xox

HI,

IM PRETTY SURE BEAUTY EXPRESS DO A LOT OF SALON EQUIPMENT, LIKE CHAIRS ETC, I'VE GOT A CATALOGUE LYING AROUND SOMEWHERE :irked: NOT SURE WHERE THOUGH! IF YOU GO ON THEIR WEBSITE YOU CAN REQUEST ONE FROM THERE.

ALYSHA X

Hi Jess

I have a typist's chair, which is height adjustable, has a back support and is on wheels. I got in Asda for the grand sum of £14.99 ! You have to put it together yourself, but it's a doddle.

Ikea is brilliant for chairs - exactly what you want and very cheap

When you go to look - have a good fidget in the chair .I work from a home sometimes and brought a tractor stool from ikea as i tend to slouch in any chair - the stoool makes me sit straight & I use it everywhere - although i did get mum to make me a cushion for it.

If you want a typist style chair - Staples are also very good price wise and some fo the stores have a good collection - but all very office-like

Good luck; hope you get what you want - i popped in an ikea yesterday as i'd picked mum up from airport and ikea was closer than services for something to eat - we spent 2 hours and loads of money - dad thought we'd got lost - typical bloke!

Know what you mean - my mate is going there tomorrow and she made the mistake of asking me if I would like anything getting!!!! Needess to say she has now got a rather long shopping list LOL!!

salon supplies at i think crewe , is to date the cheapest place i have found, for furniture. The number is in pn and scratch. Hope this helps Miss coolio!!

Try Argos too! Am getting a couple from there tomorrow.

Hi

My chairs are from sallys (i dont usually shop there but a bargain is a bargain and all that!)
£50 on vat free day white with a back support on wheels and a nice comfy wide seat.

Talking of Sally's, I just got the flyer for their March offers and they have a couple of chairs on offer which might be suitable :)

I went to ikea last week and stocked up on towels, they do white hand towels for 60p!! Just the right size too...

What is Sally's?

i have the sally white chairs they look great are very comfortable but in the summer you can get up off your chair and find you have a wet bum.

july said:
What is Sally's?

Sally's is a wholesaler of beauty supplies - think you need to take a certificate with you when purchasing any items though.

cheers for the help... ikea is just there to spend money....and i managed to spend lots......llol.... i got myself a v coolio chair loads of support etc... :)
i got some lovely waiting area chairs.... but im yet to get my client chairs :rolleyes:

Jess
xox

The very best of luck in your new venture . You are a true star and a really fab person you will be very succesful!!!!!

You dont need to take a certificate to purchase from Sally's, but you get a discount if you show your certificate so its worth doing! Keep forgeting mine! :(

absolutly fab! said:
The very best of luck in your new venture . You are a true star and a really fab person you will be very succesful!!!!!

Aw :o thanks for that :hug:

Aspirations said:
You dont need to take a certificate to purchase from Sally's, but you get a discount if you show your certificate so its worth doing! Keep forgeting mine! :(

If you take your certificate(s) to Sally's they will register you and give you a card which allows you to buy at wholesale prices. There are always two prices on their products.

Latest posts

Back