teenage pamper parties?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebelrebel

Reaction score
I already do pamper parties for the kiddies, usually they are under 11/12 years old, I do a total make over, hair, little bit of eyeshadow, lipgloss, glitter, nails nail art, perfume, tattoos etc...karaoke and games too and they love it, but when girls get abouve that age, they straighten their hair and dont want it touching, and already have their make up on!!! and this kind of party doesn't suit them! what kind of party can I offer for the older girls? any help would be much appreciated, I have thought od mini mani/pedis (but a lot of this age group have bitten down nails so nail art wouldnt be that good!)
maybe facials? but what products are best to use on so young skin?

Alocal salon to me is doing spray tans to kids as young as 13 at these parties!!! I'm sure thats not good is it?

Please any ideas, and pricing structure would be good, and I would like to offer that extra little touch too, but what???

Cheers

Ruth x

I offer nail polish & nail art then a temporary tattoo they love em. the tattoo last for 3/4 days you can shower or even go swimming with the tattoo. my friends teenage daughter (16) often come round to have one applied before going out with friends. For Now Art Tattoos that is where I get them from.

As long as the parents sign to say it is alright for their daughters to have a spray tan then you are fine,
and it will teach them that they can have a safe tan without abusing a sunbed at such a tender age,
a spray tan is the best for their skin at that age, hth hun :hug:

thanks for your replies, and yes the sunless tanning would be a great idea as an introduction into tanning;)

and the nail art party sounds great, what price would you charge for this though?

any more ideas please?

It all depends on the total amount of teens invited too, and are you doing this party on your own.

My thoughts are that, the birthday girl is having a pamper party she is already into beauty (no mum would send her tom boy daughter to a salon for her birthday as she would hate it) and her friends probably have the same interests, again she will note invite the friends who will not enjoy this.

When dont you do a work shop for them. Start with skincare, you show them how to take make up of professionally (you do this to yourself and they all copy) then cleanse, tone, exfoliate ect. they all will be taking part at the same time so there is no hanging around being board.

You can then do painting nails or make up. this could be good fun for the girls.

For the skincare I would use a sensitive range for all of them, something natural.

I would man/ped but omit the word Mini....(just my opinion), I tend to avoid nails at parties as they can be so time consuming and you would undoubtly come accross someone whos a nail biter and would need a tip etc..you have to bear in mind how many you will have to work on,so they all feel pampered.

Parents may not be too happy either at having spray tan all on their furniture/cars when the kids get home, is it a sleep over? if so ask the parent whos paying if it would be ok with the tanning

I dont wish to appear to be putting a damper on things, im looking at it as you have to fit everyone in, you dont want to be stressed and you only have a certain time frame

On a high note though...how about a goodie bag if they are having a sleepover....pop some face packs in, stick on nails, bit of lipgloss...well away

hi ya I would normally charge £2.50 to do a tattoo only.
I charge £10. for a child mani, polish, little nail art stickers and princess tattoo.
for teenagers they have mani, polish, nail art then the grown up tattoo for £12.50

Latest posts

Back