Teeth whitening course - has anyone done it??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

koochiemama

Reaction score
Hi I am thinking of doing a teeth whitening course in Bristol where they now offer a 0% product which contains Chlorine dioxide, I am not a trained dentist etc but apparently this is legal and is performed as a cosmetic procedure due to the fact that you only whiten the smiling teeth i.e not the back ones. Has anyone done this course and what is your opinion? Also do you offer it in your salon and what is the public response like? I was thinking of going mobile and renting out a room in a salon.

The link is here Fuss Beauty

I appreciate that therapists offering teeth whitening have received some negative responses in the past but was also wondering if this has changed along with the products etc.

Koochiemama x

I was going to book with Fuss in Bristol but they have a lot of bad reviews on net one I read said they claim to use CD but when products looked into its something else.... Have a look for yourself.
I trained with Teeth Labs in Cardiff Bay and they were excellent.
Thing is there are so many different places and products to use its so confusing!

x x

Yes Unfortunately, i have already done the course. I looked on the net but could not find any bad reviews at the time. I want to order more products from them and to find out whats in the product but no one ever gets back to me. What % do you use and where do you buy your gels.

M

I have used the B0 (b - zero) product and though it needs an additional 15 minutes under the UV lamp, it is effective. It still takes the same amount of time as carbomide peroxide as you do not use a gum dam like using the carbomide peroxide. The gums cannot be bleached as there is no bleach in the product.
The teeth whitening industry may see laws that require no bleach to be used in the future, so i suggest trying the B0.
I personally get great results from both Carbomide and B0 :)

Fuss are a complete joke! I asked lots of questions before booking with them for my course and the B zero product they sell is a load of rubbish. It does contain HP.... why not just be honest!
People who want to practice Teeth Whitening know that HP is the most effective ingredient and when used correctly is completly safe.
The training day with Fuss was a shambles, I was told the classes were small with no more than 5 other people.... There were 10!
The girl demonstrating kept answering her mobile and kept dodging questions regarding the ingrediants of the B zero gel.
I left the training day feel completley ripped off and not competent to sell this procedure at my salon! I am still awaiting my refund after 4 weeks as the manager Mr Gary Knight does not return my calls.
Having read numerous BAD reviews of fuss I came across a rather worrying link about the owner Mr. Knight. Anyone considering booking with this place should look at this!!!!.............
Tv show conman gary knight is at it again - Investigations

I will not give up on my refund!

I attended the course and was overall pleased with how it went, the main reason was obviously the legal bonus of the B-Zero. I do get good results around 8 shades whiter on average, even tho you do get better results with Hydrogen Peroxide-you dont get any pain or sensitivity and of course its legal. And as for this Sasha person, sounds to me a bit like sour grapes ? maybe a competitor ? :rolleyes:. Sash they have Material Safety Document Sheets on the B-zero .. its on the website and guess what it has no HP in it, might want to read the sheets first. As for me I would recommend the B0 does a good job.
I wish you guys the best of luck James.

Hi. I also went through so much question dodging with Fuss I gave up. Can you post a link for the material data sheet please James as I can't find it. x

James.B - Is your surname Burgess by any chance...Hmmm

I too agree. Fuss/Bzero or now IACTW as they like to be called are a complete and utter joke! DO NOT USE THEM if you are thinking of. Beware...they take your money and never deliver the goods! I went on a training course with them May 2011 and still awaiting for them to deliver their side of the deal! A full refund has been requested and I WILL GET IT! DO NOT USE THEM - INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY FOR COSMETIC TEETH WHITENING THEY ARE NOW CALLED AS FUSS GOT TOO MANY BAD REVIEWS!

I also looked into IACTW - I've researched into this whole industry to death...the conclusion....KEEP AWAY! koochiemama good luck in getting the goods you paid for! Something you should also be aware of, if you took insurance out with this company - the broker is based in Pakistan!!

HI,

there do seem to be a lot of Teeth whitening companies :Don the market.
B Zero, only offer Training, and as far as the Business package is concerned, anyone is better off doing their own marketing anyway. Its simple enough.
rite smile, are a small business, but seem professional enough, and Diamond White seem like a good one as well, but they are a franchise and want you to invest a lot of money initially. They also use 16% Peroxide, which we all know is illegal.
I am going to do cosmetic teeth whitening training with a dentist friend of mine, does anyone know of any companies apart from B Zero or Rite Smile that offer that with no Peroxide, that achieve the great results, at affordable prices?

ANy feedback greatly welcomed

Thanks,

Aromatona:D

Latest posts

Back