Terms and conditions for courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hippy-chick

Reaction score
Has anyone got suggestions that I can put down for T&C for booking a course with me?

I want to include T&C for booking a course, deposit, non-refundable, and non-attendance, when to pay it in full.

I would also like a disclaimer, ie, it is my understanding that you have prior knowledge, etc, Health and safety issues should be adhered to, safety on the premises, safety after the course, ie undertake a sensible amount of practises before advertising yourself.

I also wish to point out that my manuals cannot be reproduced without my express/written permission. I've just had the misfortune of a student who did a course with me last November - and new to the industry, deciding to set up his own training academy. When I pointed out that my manuals cannot be used, his phone calls have stopped.

I think if I have all of this in writing prior to the course, I feel somewhat protected by people after a quick buck.

I look forward to your suggestions, replies, etc.

Latest posts

Back