Thalgo Products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautyByLee

Reaction score
Im looking for salon size thalgo products to use as im starting out my business and these are the products i have used all through training so im looking for a supplier even online who would sell professional size thalgo products.

Have you given Thalgo a call?

I havent called them but i have been online and they only seem to talk about retail sizes. Was just wondering if there were any more suppiers online as it will cost me too much to order lots of retail sizes to use.

I have just emailed thalgo directly as i cannot find anywhere online that sell the professional sizes. If anybody can find anywhere please let me know. Thankyou.

give them a ring they do proffesinal size. my boss orders from them directly. dont no about any online retailer that sell proffesinal sorry.

p.s (sorry cant spell).

Hi,
You should contact Thalgo if you want salon size products and open an account to get professional sizes. I am not working with Thalgo but I am sure it is the same with all skin care companies. Salon sizes should not be sold on web-sites other than via Thalgo directly.

Has anybody opened an account with them? Not really sure how to go about this.

You can contact them and tell them you are a beauty therapist looking to open an account with them. They will send you a rep to discuss their products, treatments, training and how they can help your business.

Professional size Thalgo products are only available from Thalgo. Also, it's not just the products that you are buying into, its the treatments which are to be perfomed as Thalgo want them to be performed. I am asuming that this is the same for all professional skin care companies?

Give them a call on 020 7512 0872 & they will arrange for a rep to visit you. If you open an account with them you will then be expected to go on training courses to learn about all the products and treatments.

You are making a good choice, the treatments are beautiful and the products are just divine.

Em x

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back