!Thanks Geeg!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xSashax

Reaction score
I did a course with Geeg last Friday on Brisa Gels and can I just say that she is a truely amazing lady and I loved every minute of it!!!!
I learned so much and who better to teach me than the person I regard to as the the Top Nail Tech of all time - I had a truely Fantastic day and cant wait to take a picture of my first set to show you all and to get Geegs opinion.
Its nice to be able to learn with no pressure just pure help and complete knowledge. I have never felt so comfortable whilst trying to learn something new.

So would just like to say ¨Thanks Geeg¨ and I hope one day I make you proud!!!

From A True Geek Now and Always, Sasha x

ive got 1 2 1 booked with geeg next monday i cant wait!!

You will learn so much - shes truely amazing!!! write down anything that you think of now so you can ask her on the day or you will forget -- I forgot how to prep it just went straight out of my mind it was really wierd because I know how to do it with my eyes closed!! Good luck and I hope it all goes well!! x

Mind you it makes you lose your memory when you are in the company of such a good teacher. Its called ''nerves'' hee hee.
I was the same, I can do a really good set then went to pot on the day, well nearly.
But im hoping to do my ''Skill building'' with Gigi too somehow.
Glad you enjoyed it. What course did you do with her, was it the Brisa foundation or conversion?
Sherry

joolz said:
ive got 1 2 1 booked with geeg next monday i cant wait!!

me too!!

can't wait now, i was a bit nervous about meeting the guru but now i'm well excited.

She is really nice and makes you so at home there. What course are you having?
Sherry

Wow, you are so lucky. I would love to have a one to one with geeg. but i doubt that will ever happen. If i only i stayed nearer.x Cant wait to see the photo.

Make it happen Zoe, Geeg is a fantastic lady who is passionate about passing over her knowledge. A session with Geeg is an INVESTMENT in your career.

Cathy:biggrin:

I had a 121 with Gigi a few months ago and it was great , I enjoyed it so much and learnt loads, I only wish I could have one every month, I need it !!!!!

zoeCU said:
Wow, you are so lucky. I would love to have a one to one with geeg. but i doubt that will ever happen. If i only i stayed nearer.x Cant wait to see the photo.

Hey Zoe if you do please can I be your model? :wink2:
We could kill 2 birds with one stone and I could do a 1to1 and you could be my model. Worth the long journey
KxXx

Yeah I did a brisa foundation - lovely stuff will deff use it and when I do acryllics I will use it on top of that to!! the finishing gloss that is !!

I agree any course with Geeg is not a lesson it is an Investment!! Good luck to all of you that have the chance to do it with her - not that you´l need it in such capable hands!!

:o

But thank you!​

Latest posts

Back