THANKS TO KIMMI & LELL !!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayneym

Reaction score
Hey there - thanks you 2 for making me laugh ssoo much -you were wicked -if only I could sign you up we'd have better ratings than Eastenders !!!!
FANTASTIC !!!
keep up the banter I'll definately tune in same time next week !!!
LOTS OF LUV FROM A SAD WELSH WOMAN
jayneym xxxxx hhhheee hhhee hhee !!

Totally agree!!! It's friday afternoon and I'm in need of a good giggle, like the song goes,

'I can't wait, for the weekend to begin'

xxxxxx

Ah, you're too kind. Yeah, Lell and me are thinking of starting a double act. Coz everyone says we make them wet themselves, we thought we'd run with that theme and call ourselves Drench and Launders. LOL. Lies all lies. Thank you though ............. you've made my day. xxx

Kimmi Rocks said:
Ah, you're too kind. Yeah, Lell and me are thinking of starting a double act. Coz everyone says we make them wet themselves, we thought we'd run with that theme and call ourselves Drench and Launders. LOL. Lies all lies. Thank you though ............. you've made my day. xxx

Oh Kimmi lol Looks like things are looking up for us...........Lets hit the clubs of britain, With spare knickers in hand lol

Well you've heard of the three tenors, so I guess with all that laughing and wetting yourselves you could call yourself "the two tenas" (as in tena lady, just in case you don't get my daft Sassy sense of humour!)

Love it!!!!!!!!! Think I'll bid two Tena's for the box of Velocity on Geekbay. Nite xxxx

Latest posts

Back