The Bandages are off - Geek UNLEASHED!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
HowdA all,

The Geek Lives!!!!

Welcome to the new Nail Geek. Please note that there are still many areas not fully functioning yet. However most areas are - therefore I though I would let the 74 people in that have been patiently hanging around for the last 3 hours :)
I figure you 74 can help me trouble shoot as I continue the upgrading process ;)

Please be patient - I will post more info as it becomes availible. In the meantime... as always:

nJoy ;)

How doody .... super smashing great :)

Hurry up Sam I am shaking here lol

It looks very clean - I like the new colours, do you want any problems highlighted here or on PMs?

Trin
xx

You do like to keep us on our toes, Sam. Just when I had become comfortable with finding my way round V4, you have to change it LOL.

Looks good, a bit easier on the eye - well my old and tired one anyway.

liking the new look..... gonna have another look around..... a noticed a missing thing tho..... no shout :(

Jess
xox

very smart samuel !

amb x

Well I checked my ads in Geekbay and it at long last has allowed me to mark my items as sold, so hopefully they should unclog the listings on there. However I couldn't navigate my way back to the main board and how to go via my browser (if that's the correct term).Looking good though, but like Jess says, missing the shoutbox.

I can't find how to get into my Gallery - I can get into the main gallery and all the other upload stuff etc. - I just can't find my own........is it still on it's way over?

And out of curiosity - what should be in the new box under our 'custom geek name'? (currently showing as a red tick) - have we got more new toys to play with?

Trin
xx

Might as well make problem posts here. Ill most likely delete this thread when things smooth over.

Shoutbox will be back but most liekly not till tomorrow at the soonest. Gallery is accessible via the new Shtuff menu

also - be aware that there is still work going on. Dont be shocked if you get some errors. Just be patient!

I love the new look blue screen, it's like a lovely summer's day x

Looking good Sam!!! Only just come on so I'll have a look around - the home page is great, I like the way the avatar comes up. Well done - again! I like this reply bit too - it looks great!

I can't see a tick Trin! Blimey Sam you've got more stars than Hollywood!

Samuel, Rep list, geekmolian shop, glowing names all Gone is this for good?

The Nail Geek said:
Gallery is accessible via the new Shtuff menu

Yeah - I can get in to the Gallery and see all the different ones available, I just can't find my personal one - it's not under 'my stuff' either, that just gives you favourites, etc.

Not sure what you mean by rep list. You mean from the home page? That may or may not be back. You can get the same info from the memberlist page anyway (and see your standing too).

Geekmolian shop may take a couple weeks to return though your geekmolians are safe and sound.

There doesnt seem to be a way back from Geekbay to the main site without using the browsers "back" button, or have I missed it.

So far so good sam!

Saw your note about SIGNATURES!!

:wink2: :wink2:

wowwwwweeeee

what a surprise

great look

love it

thanks gmg

Latest posts

Back