The British Beauty Academy - lash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlotte Flanagan

Reaction score
I just complete a course with the british beauty academy and I couldn't recommend them enough. I went on the one day intensive course in Birmingham and all of the staff were so lovely and supportive. Excellent advise was given during the course and I had a really nice day and learnt a lot!

That's great. It's nice to hear a good recommendation :)

That's great. It's nice to hear a good recommendation :)
Hi @angelina221
I have been a few different courses including beauty academy in London- I would say they are lovely but they don't teach you the latest way of doing lashes. London Lash pro is a lot better. Very good technics and quality. I use their products aswell.

Hi @angelina221
I have been a few different courses including beauty academy in London- I would say they are lovely but they don't teach you the latest way of doing lashes. London Lash pro is a lot better. Very good technics and quality. I use their products aswell.
Yes Hannah from London Lash has a great team and products :)

I just complete a course with the british beauty academy and I couldn't recommend them enough. I went on the one day intensive course in Birmingham and all of the staff were so lovely and supportive. Excellent advise was given during the course and I had a really nice day and learnt a lot!
Hi Charlotte
You may have been a lucky one have you checked if your certificate is certified as the last I heard they were under investigation as there not a registered training provider and there staff are not qualified...

I am due a refund from them it they don't a swear the phone or reply to emails!
Absolutely terrible customer service. I managed to get through one time but was told that the person I needed to speak to was not in until later that day and that they would call me back but this was 2days ago and 25 more calls to them still no answer!!!!

Hi Charlotte
You may have been a lucky one have you checked if your certificate is certified as the last I heard they were under investigation as there not a registered training provider and there staff are not qualified...

Where did you find details of this please hun?
They owe me a refund but will not answer the phone or reply to my emails so I think I am going to have to take things further with them as it has been days!!

Absolutely terrible customer service. I managed to get through one time but was told that the person I needed to speak to was not in until later that day and that they would call me back but this was 2days ago and 25 more calls to them still no answer!!!!
I'm not surprised at all there's no response ever. You should contact your bank and ask for a refund and your bank will contact them direct. Also report to trading standards and consumer direct. All 3 will chase them for the refund. I know how you feel I have been in the same situation before. You will definitely get your money owed.

HI How have you managed to get a refund? i stupidly booked a course for oct 2017 without researching the company first i have since read so many bad reviews i want to get a refund but their terms and conditions state the courses are non refundable. I really want to cancel my course and get the money back but am unsure of how to get round it. I have already rang my bank to put a hold on the payment and they have said they will dispute it but can not promise me that the dispute will go in my favour. if anyone else can also help please let me know. thanks in advance guys. Amy

Hiya, just wanted to know how this went along bevause I contacted my bank in order to get a refund

HI How have you managed to get a refund? i stupidly booked a course for oct 2017 without researching the company first i have since read so many bad reviews i want to get a refund but their terms and conditions state the courses are non refundable. I really want to cancel my course and get the money back but am unsure of how to get round it. I have already rang my bank to put a hold on the payment and they have said they will dispute it but can not promise me that the dispute will go in my favour. if anyone else can also help please let me know. thanks in advance guys. Amy

Hiya just wanted to know if you managed to get a refund

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

No I didn't there terms and conditions had a get out clause for every single possible fault they made which was really annoying as their training was absolutely terrible. I used their qualification to do a conversion course with nouveau which cost me £118 instead of the usual £399 plus VAT for beginners so that was the only positive and Nouveau's training was brilliant! I highly rec them.

Hope this helps

Can I just say you don’t have to be certified or accredited to teach anything, bit to issue a certificate they should be fully assessors and have accredited programs in place they should be accredited. i’ve done a course with this company before and it was rubbish. I’ve also done a course with Lauren e summer school in Sunderland. she runs a bad training company too. If your going to pay low cost in training don’t expect high quality training, or even do a one day course. eyelash courses should be at least 3 days training on practical as there is so much to learn, if you pay good money then obviously your going to get good training. Look into the courses instead of rushing into these courses & booking. I’ve done more course’s with other companies and are accredited, what you have to look out for is online training or training from home as there not insurance approved. I’ve been accepted for insurance for courses by trained professionals who are teachers and only accredited, as it was an attendance course my insurance was approved. Plus your not going to become a professional over night ether so you should go back for more learning!, and many other places too & ect many places. Plus the eyelash courses are different. There is a lot to learn and it takes years to become a professional at anything so there continuous courses regardless to eyelash extensions Enhancements it’s a fact. Just look into reviews before booking things ect.x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back