The dreaded insurance!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KaylieNails

Reaction score
Who are you with, what do they cover and who would you highley recommend for someone whoa just starting our in the nails and beauty industry xx

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

The Guild, Professional Beauty, Salon Gold to name just a few.

There are lots of insurance related questions on the site, so you may wish to hit the search button to find them for recommendations and other information.

Newish to the site I do apologize and ill have a look thanks., I'm very happy with what quote I got from salon gold so if its a trusted ans well known name I think I may go with them

I went with abt. You get free subscription to scratch magazine. They often send me discount codes for insurance so it might be worth having a look on there website x

The Guild and Babtac are very popular choices for Insurance , although there are lots of others.

I went with abt. You get free subscription to scratch magazine. They often send me discount codes for insurance so it might be worth having a look on there website x

Sounds very good! Thankyou x

Latest posts

Back