The Edge at Capital Hair & Beauty

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tickled Pink!

Reaction score
I was in my local Capital today and they are now stocking The Edge products. Is this the brand that Leighton Denny uses? I needed a new number 8 round brush and The Edge do a nice one where the handle turns into a brush cover (if you know what i mean). Has anyone used their brushes?

Hi Dianne!!

I have used the same brushes but from Grafton, I don't know if they are more expensive or not but they're excellent brushes and you don't need to worry about the bristles getting damaged because they're protected!!

Georgie. x

Yeah it is 'The Edge' that Leighton Denny promotes. I'm not sure what their brushes are like for L&P but I have one of their gel brushes and it's done me proud

I wonder if all branches are stocking The Edge products? Will take a look next time I'm in there. I like the Super Shiner - it's brings a fab shine to natural nails.

The Capital branch thats nearest to me (walsall) is, infact they have quite a lot of "the edge" products in stock already.....They are also holding a demo day there too, so I guess they will probably start to do that at other branches.

Monkeystails said:
Hi Dianne!!

I have used the same brushes but from Grafton, I don't know if they are more expensive or not but they're excellent brushes and you don't need to worry about the bristles getting damaged because they're protected!!

Georgie. x
actually i looked at the Grafton (Odyssey brush) when i was in there but as they weren't in packets, everyone had obviously been taking the lids off and had destroyed the brushes when replacing - the bristles were bent and splayed. Atleast The Edge had the foresight to put the brushes into packets so they can't be fiddled with! Also The Edge brushes were cheaper than the Odyssey ones... (about £18 off the top of my head vs £20 something for ONS). Number 8 is a good size for me, so would be interested in peoples opinions on this Edge brush. I am currently using a CND Pro-styler and Master Series

when i was doing my nvq we got the edge products with our kit. I had a no 8 brush and i felt the brush was cheap and horrible. but this was the old wooden handle brush, so they may have improved a bit. I use the ons brush at present and think that it is a brilliant brush. I know what you mean about them getting damaged with people looking at them. capitals in gillingham now keep them behind the counter to prevent this, also people kept stealing them.

im sure that these new brushes are 10 times better than the old ones tho!:D

Hiya,

I use some and stock most of the Edge produtcs, i usually change my brush anything between 4-7 months and i am using The Edge brush, i have now just fully trained and weighted it and i reall like it!!!!!!

If you need any info just pm me

Amanda

Latest posts

Back