the edge / nsi

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crystals

Reaction score
im currently using nsi balance uv gel, can anyone tell me what the EDGE GEL products are like to use, and can you use any wattage lamp to cure gel nails.

Hiya x

I used Edge gel b4 i did my training and was using it on myself and a few friends....i didn't find that it self leveled very well....i also thought it was a bit brittle.....however it wasn't until i had done my training and used Brisa that i realized these differences...maybe you could get a try me kit from them. xxxx

try me kit would be a good idea as im about to order some more stock from nsi and wondered what edge products would be like, thanks angie x

HI
I use nsi and the edge and i like the edge better the nsi.
The edge gels are realy nice to work with and i use them with a small 4 finger lamp that i have and i dont have any problems with it.
If you would like any info please let me know.
The edge products seem to be a fav back in the uk.

jo louise xx
stars r me said:
im currently using nsi balance uv gel, can anyone tell me what the EDGE GEL products are like to use, and can you use any wattage lamp to cure gel nails.

Hi Dianne
I've used The Edge Gel and found lots of lifting, I currently use Nail Solutions which is more expensive but don't get the lifting and I find Nail Solutions is self leveling. I'd like to do the Brisa course but currently only have one clients for Gel other all have CND L&P.

x

thanks for your replys xx:D

Latest posts

Back