The Forever French Rebalance sometimes known as the backfill!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geeg

Judge Gigi-Honorary Geek
Reaction score
Many many have asked me to add a tutorial on the Forever French Rebalance service, or as some call it ... the Backfill. I have done so thismorning. I hope you find it helpful.

Many avoid this service if they can as it takes them too much time. This procedure shouldn't take much longer (5 or 10 minutes at the most) than an ordinary rebalance appointment.

The tutorial explains just how to work efficiently and rapidly so that you do not loose out on the Forever French Service.

Brill as always Geeg :cool: I am glad you have added this one, Because backfill and rebalance forever french questions seem to come up all the time on here.

Just had a read and although i do Brisa Gel i am presuming that i can follow the same methods here....when using the white sculpting gel i don't file it all off....just thin out.....and re-apply but when i use the paint on white should i be removing all of it first or can i do as above.

hi,

i also use Brisa, both sculpting gel and paint on. when i do a rebalance with the white sculpting gel i thin it down then add a just add a little making a new smile line and thin it out over the tip. with the paint on gel i buff off all of the white, rebalance the nail with pink gel and then add fresh paint on white

NailStyle said:
Just had a read and although i do Brisa Gel i am presuming that i can follow the same methods here....when using the white sculpting gel i don't file it all off....just thin out.....and re-apply but when i use the paint on white should i be removing all of it first or can i do as above.

Latest posts

Back