The Gel Bottle Inc

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fiona17

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I recently ordered a few products from this company including their soak off builder gel as saw some really good reviews on them. One colour I ordered seems to chip very easily but the builders seem good. My main concern is that they didn't ask for any certificates etc when ordering products despite them saying they are a professional only brand. I have sent them messages and emails regarding this but they seem to be somewhat evasive about answering my questions and have even failed to reply to an email. I'm interested to hear what anyone else's experiences are with this company and products. I should say I'm a Gelish user but was looking for another reliable brand that has good selection of nude colours. Thanks

I had to send images of my certificates to be able to order

I ordered without any certs

I placed an order with no certs then got a text saying they would not be able to dispatch until I texted certs through, have you received your orders?

I ordered and received products without having to provide certs. Maybe now I've questioned it they've change their policy. I hope so as prefer to use professional only brands.

I placed an order with no certs then got a text saying they would not be able to dispatch until I texted certs through, have you received your orders?
Oops wrong company, ignore my post

I don't think they ask for certs. A while back I seen someone ask this on Instagram and they said the large bottle size makes them only appeal to professionals so they don't request certs.

I don't think they ask for certs. A while back I seen someone ask this on Instagram and they said the large bottle size makes them only appeal to professionals so they don't request certs.
What a bizarre answer! Haha. I never provided certificates when I ordered in December or on any order for that matter. I will second that in emails they aren't great... Unless you actually speak to Daisy! I got a guy called Steve who was a nightmare, he would ignore what I was saying and just reply telling me I had signed for an order they hadn't sent he then provided PayPal with a tracking number for my Previous order. I love the products and had no issue but that really cheesed me off because all the way through the emails he was trying to say I was trying to get free products!

I ordered and received products without having to provide certs. Maybe now I've questioned it they've change their policy. I hope so as prefer to use professional only brands.
Not yet anyway. I placed an order yesterday and I was not requested to provide my certificate.

Latest posts

Back