The Guild or Babtac??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautiful babe

Reaction score
Hi all, i am just sorting out insurance, but not sure who to go with Babtac or The guild , has anyone got any suggestions please

many thanks

karen

babtac babtac babtac !!!

lol - I would say that though. Best advice - check out both policies, and see what you think, as they are quite different

I'm with the Guild and I have had to call them a few times for various reasons and they are SO helpful and friendly. I have just renewed my insurance with them and at the moment can't see a reason why I won't in the future either.

Of course BABTAC is very good too. :hug:

I have joined both over the years and now very happy with Guild.I had several communication problems with BABTAC but this is just my experience :green:

If you would like any information on what the Guild can offer, feel free to PM me, take a look at the website, or call our membership team on 0845 2177 383.

I have joined both over the years and now very happy with Guild.I had several communication problems with BABTAC but this is just my experience :green:

I guess anyone could levy that at any of us though, time to time

thans for your help people, i have looked on both websites babtac seem to offer more in the way of advertising i.e they put you in the yellow pages babtac box for free:), they also offer you discounts on advertising as well other things like bupa and breakdown cover, they also list you in their local services section but, i believe the guild offer this too:confused:. They do seem to be similar in price i guess it just who offers more, il let you all know who i go with

:hug:
karen x x

Im with BABTAC :green: xx

Latest posts

Back